Articulated arm arculating foldable arm stereo zoom microscope binocular clamp base
stereo zoom microscope
the zoom-stereo microscope optical structure of common primary objective lens. The two beams after imaging the object are separated by two sets of intermediate objective lenses-the zoom lens, and they form an integrated viewing angle and pass through their respective eyepieces For imaging, its magnification change is obtained by changing the distance between the intermediate lens groups.
Magnification: 7X-45X, 3.5X-270X with optional eyepieces and objectives
Eyepiece: WF10X/20mm high-eyepoint, wide-field; Convenient for observers wearing glasses
Optional Eyepiece: WF10X/20mm, WF15X/15mm, WF20X/10mm, WF25X/9mm, WF30X/8mm
Main Body: Binocular head, 45° inclined, 360° rotatable, can be locked in any position
Interpupillary Distance adjustment:54-76mm; Diopter adjustment:±5 diopters
Objective 0.7X-4.5X stereo zoom; Zoom Ratio:6.4:1
Aux Lens 0.3X, 0.5X, 0.7X, 0.75X, 1.5X, 2X
Focusing Mount: 76mm 16mm E arm Focus holder
Stand: Arculated arm,vertical post 400mm, Horizontal moving 770mm, Base Size 98x80x116mm,Max Clamping Size 50mm, with C-clamp, Diameter 25mm,Vertical Post 275mm,Expand the scope of operation and observe the object in any direction
Stereo micrsocope apllication
Stereo microscope is easy to operate, the magnification is generally 7X-42X, and the maximum magnification is 180X. The stereo microscope is also the most widely used, the main uses are as follows:
1. Research in zoology, botany, entomology, histology, mineralogy, archeology, geology, and dermatology.
2. Inspection of surface phenomena such as crack formation of various materials and corrosion of pore shape.
3. In the electronics industry, it is used as a tool for spot welding and inspection of transistors.
4. It can be used for inspection of raw materials and cotton wool fabrics in the textile industry.
5. When manufacturing small precision parts, it is used as a device for machine tools, observation of the working process, inspection of precision parts, and assembly tools.
6. Digital stereo microscope for authenticity of paper money.
7. Surface quality of lenses, prisms or other transparent materials, and quality inspection of precision scales.
8. Widely used in textile products, chemical chemistry, plastic products, electronics manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, food processing, printing, colleges and universities, archaeological research and many other fields.
arculated arm stereo zoom microscope clamp base