magnifying lamp with base clamp/floor/table
Magnifier lamp Featrues:
Diopter 3X5X8X Diopter Magnification
5inch6inch7inch Clear and illuminating magnifying lens with protective cover
The lens head can rotate left and right with 360 degrees and flip up and down 180 degrees
Soft cool bulb for natural color and shadow-free magnification
Power on and off switch
Articulated arm ,no visible springs, Hydraulic look
Conveniently adjustable height and arm for magnification in any position
The dimmable dimmer allows you to easily adjust the brightness level to achieve the perfect lighting for drawing, reading, arts & crafts, sewing, needlework, working, and studying.
Available body color in Black and White.
Magnifying lamp application
1 suitable for circuit board inspection, processing, installation at electronics industry. Electronic engineers to observe and test the micro elements, components of dense circuit board
2 suitable for engraving, fine operation and observation.
3 suitable for simple surgical operation. Enlarge the lighting for beautician and medical staff
4. circuit board test, stamp collector, infirmary, beauty parlor, reader, amateur, engineer.
Ring led light
microscope illumination instrument lighting
ring led light description
Bright white LED bulb ring light for microscopes. The light includes led ring light with (60mm or 70mm) inner diameter, 110-240v power adapter. With variable intensity intense and focused shadow-free illumination for stereo microscopes. high luminance and brightness adjustable, special design for stereo microscopes .Have proper in-line configuration, user can install the polariscope when needing. Reduce the ray interfere and enhance the image quality
Ring led light application:
– microscope illumination illuminator
– Measuring and observing and testing instruments
– Viewing and observing instruments and accessories
– medical ecological photography lighting,machine vision
-Laboratory and Measuring and Observing and Testing Equipment
Microscope led light source Specific advantages
1, LED lights for pure DC power supply, no stroboscopic, not easy to cause eye fatigue, nor to the working area other devices (such as oscilloscope) produce harmonic interference.
2, uniform illumination: LED shadowless lamp is 360 degrees in the uniform illumination of observed objects, no shadow, high definition.
3, long life: LED shadowless lamp because of low calorific value (no heat radiation), power consumption small (low voltage, low current start) the average life expectancy of more than 35000 hours, far greater than circular energy saving lamp 1500-2500 hours, life is more than ten times of that of an energy-saving lamps.
4, eliminate hidden dangers: most of the annular lamp operating voltage for AC 110V or 220V AC, using burnt by improper power supply and the lamp tube phenomenon not uncommon due to, led shadowless lamp use broadband 100- 240V AC switching power supply.
5, safety and environmental protection: a ring fluorescent lamp than the shock resistance, impact resistance is not easy to break, waste recycling, no mercury pollution, is the real environmental protection products.
6, adjustable brightness: with special brightness controller (no need to purchase the other) operator can be freely adjusted according to their adaptability to the luminance brightness, so as to achieve the most ideal comfort, the eyes of work for a long time is not easy to produce fatigue.
7, microscope LED light with inner diameter 60mm70mm80mm, to matching various microscope bodies in different sizes
Application and purpose of stereo microscope
Stereo microscope is a microscope with two complete optical paths. It has stereoscopic sense when observing specimens. It has many uses. Stereoscopic microscope is a microscope with stereoscopic sense. Stereo microscopes can be equipped with a digital micro imaging device and a digital stereoscopic microscope. In this way, we have more advantages in observation.
Advantage of stereo microscope:
Make eye comfortable and achieve multi person synchronous preview
functions of video, measurement.
save the observed pictures and share.
coarse focus and fine focus adjustment focusing knob
Coarse vs Fine Adjustment
difference between coarse and fine adjustment is the range that they have. The coarse adjustment covers the entire range from minimum to maximum. In contrast, the fine adjustment only covers a fraction of the entire range. The bare minimum range for the fine adjustment is the discrete step increment of the coarse adjustment, in order to cover the entire range. It can also be larger, depending on the designer of the device.
1.Coarse adjustment has steps in large increments while fine adjustment has steps in much smaller increments
2.Coarse adjustment covers the entire range while fine adjustment only covers a fraction of the entire range
The dispersive spectrum of visible light is red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue and violet in turn. The corresponding wavelength (frequency) is listed in the following table. It is necessary for students studying optics to remember the correspondence between visible light color and wavelength.
color wave length
Buttons, Videos, Alerts, Google Maps, Toggle, Tabs, dividers, Columns And much more! Easily add nice looking elements to your WordPress website without any knowledge of coding!
Microscope structure component
The three basic, structural components of a compound microscope are the head, base and arm.
Head/Body houses the optical parts in the upper part of the microscope
Base of the microscope supports the microscope and houses the illuminator
Arm connects to the base and supports the microscope head. It is also used to carry the microscope.
When carrying a compound microscope always take care to lift it by both the arm and base, simultaneously.
Microscope accessories and spare parts
There are two optical systems in a compound microscope: Eyepiece Lenses and Objective Lenses:
Eyepiece or Ocular
is what you look through at the top of the microscope. Typically, standard eyepieces have a magnifying power of 10x. Optional eyepieces of varying powers are available, typically from 5x-30x.
Eyepiece Tube holds the eyepieces in place above the objective lens. Binocular microscope heads typically incorporate a diopter adjustment ring that allows for the possible inconsistencies of our eyesight in one or both eyes. The monocular (single eye usage) microscope does not need a diopter. Binocular microscopes also swivel (Interpupillary Adjustment) to allow for different distances between the eyes of different individuals.
are the primary optical lenses on a microscope. They range from 4x-100x and typically, include, three, four or five on lens on most microscopes. Objectives can be forward or rear-facing.
Nosepiece houses the objectives. The objectives are exposed and are mounted on a rotating turret so that different objectives can be conveniently selected. Standard objectives include 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x although different power objectives are available.
Coarse and Fine Focus knobs
are used to focus the microscope. Increasingly, they are coaxial knobs – that is to say they are built on the same axis with the fine focus knob on the outside. Coaxial focus knobs are more convenient since the viewer does not have to grope for a different knob.
is where the specimen to be viewed is placed. A mechanical stage is used when working at higher magnifications where delicate movements of the specimen slide are required.
are used when there is no mechanical stage. The viewer is required to move the slide manually to view different sections of the specimen.
Aperture is the hole in the stage through which the base (transmitted) light reaches the stage.
Illuminator is the light source for a microscope, typically located in the base of the microscope. Most light microscopes use low voltage, halogen bulbs with continuous variable lighting control located within the base.
Condenser is used to collect and focus the light from the illuminator on to the specimen. It is located under the stage often in conjunction with an iris diaphragm.
Iris Diaphragm controls the amount of light reaching the specimen. It is located above the condenser and below the stage. Most high quality microscopes include an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm. Combined, they control both the focus and quantity of light applied to the specimen.
Condenser Focus Knob moves the condenser up or down to control the lighting focus on the specimen.
ESD (Electro-Static discharge) means “electrostatic discharge”. ESD is a discipline formed in the middle of twentieth Century to study the generation, harm and electrostatic protection of static electricity. Therefore, the international custom used for electrostatic protection equipment collectively referred to as ESD, the Chinese name is electrostatic impedance device.
ANSI/ESD S20.20:2007 is an accredited certification project officially launched by the ESD Association (ESD Association) in 2000. The association is made up of manufacturers and operators of electronic components. The main members include IBM, MOTOROLA and other companies. The OEM factories or suppliers of these companies must be approved by ESD S20.20 certification. In order to obtain and maintain the qualification of OEM and supply products. Therefore, ESD20.20 can be considered as a buyer certification standard. For manufacturers of chips, electronic components, power supplies, converters, and display screens, ESD20.20 is similar to a mandatory certification standard to become a well-known brand supplier.
Sitemap of www.chutongelec.com
Ningbo Chutong Electic Co Limited
Address: 1C1, No.237 Hongtang Middle Road,Jiangbei District,Ningbo 315000,China
Tel: 0086 574 87526982 Attn: James Hong
microscope accessories, microscope spare parts, intrument and parts
microscope stand,focus mount, magnifying lamp,ring led light,eyepiece,reticle graticule,spare parts, accessories
- Digital USB microscope 5X-600X HD 4.3LCD screen heavy stand
- PDF catalogue
- magnifying lamp rolling floor base led magnifier 5X10X diopter magnification
- Led ring light microscope illumination stereo microscope accessories
- Boom micorscope stand pole 32mm with focus arm holder bracket
- Magnifying lamp clamp base spring invisable from outside foldable arm
- magnifying lamp magnifier clamp base led light bench desk table mount
- handheld digital usb microscope white body zoom microscope
- lens 127mm 5inch magnifying lamp led magnifier clamp table base 3X5X diopter magnification
- Square lens rectangular lens magnifying lamp led magnifier table clamp
- Accessories of industry microscope illumination spare parts ring led light
- Inner diameter 100mm bigger size led ring light for microscope illumination
- ESD Electro-Static discharge led magnifier desk clamp magnifying lamp antistatic
- ESD Electro-Static discharge magnification 5X diopter led magnifier articulated arm
- ESD Electro-Static discharge black lens 178mm 7" led magnifier lamp
- Antistatic ESD dimmable ESD safe magnifying lamp led magnifier electrostatic prevention
- Angle adjustable oblique slanted led light for stereo microscope pole mounting
- Digital USB microscope handheld portable 500X magnification smart
- Ocular lens eyepiece wide angle field for Biological Microscope
- microscope arm bar to support LCD screen of stereo microscope
- Large size base microscope stand with lens focus bracket for industry microscope
- Zoom stereo microscope Binocular eyepiece track stand industry microscope
- 21V150W GX7.9 halogen bulb MR16 microscope instrument lamp
- Leica 384643 M655 HLX4643 halogen bulb JC 12V 50W lamp
- SB12-71X spotlight 5V optical miniature bulb focus light
- 7X45X zoom stereo microscope binocular eyepiece boom stand
- 7X45X zoom stereo microscope trinocular eyepiece boom stand
- Zoom stereo microscope 7X45X track stand industry microscope trinocular eyepiece
- dimmable magnifying led lamp lens 5" dimming precision inspection purpose
- UV light Magnifying lamp Ultraviolet ESD Electro-Static discharge black color
- changeable lens ESD Electro-Static discharge magnifier led lamp 178mm
- adjustable stereo microscope stand with focus mount for digit microscope
- Elevating regulation microscope stand bracket track base lifting focus
- 590nm wave length yellow lightness microscope illumination ring led lamp
- 72mm diameter led ring light of microscope accessories view and observe instrument
- medical ecological photography ring lighting machine vision ring lamp
- 80mm diameter ring led light stereo microscope spare part lighting lamp
- 520nm photography lighting color green ring led lamp instrument microscope illumination
- Pointer scale reticle micrometer for ocular eyepiece
- Dual axis Scale reticle micrometer graticule
- scale reticle for eyepiece div0.01mm0.08mm calibration micrometer
- 395nm UV ring led light 400nm ultraviolet microscope illuminator
- Focus mount coarse fine focus rack focusing adjustment knob E arm 7616mm
- 620nm microscope illumination red color ring led light lab instrument light source
- 460nm photography instrument lighting blue color ring led light for stereo microscope
- microscope eyepiece HWF15X magnification 15 wide angle high point
- Wide angle lens high eye point HWF25X eyepiece lens
- Diopter adjustable eye piece DHWF10X for stereo microscope
- Solid crosshair optic glass for eyepiece graticule reticle dual axis
- Dashed crosshair optic glass of eyepiece lens graticule reticle dual axis
- led magnifier floor base magnifying lamp articulated arm for inspection repair read
- magnifier led light magnifying lamp work light desk table stand base 4inch lens
- Magnifying led lamp work light table desk base magnification 3D plus 12D
- UV light magnifier ultraviolet led light magnifying inspection lamp clamp
- Digital usb microscope pen shape 50X-800X magnification for industry component inspection
- Aluminum Alloy Stand Bracket Holder Lifting Support
- Focus rack bracket holder 76mm 25mm stereo microscope holder
- Focus arm holder bracket rack 76mm 32mm focusing block
- Focus bracket mounting led light for stereo microscope oblique slanted lighting
- Focus mount E arm 76mm 16mm focusing rack of microscope tension
- Stereo microscope led ring light Viewing and observing instruments spare parts
- ring led light 60mm diameter for stereo microscope illumination spare parts
- single arm boom stand E arm focus bracket for stereo microscope
- single arm boom stand heavy base for stereo zoom microscope
- single arm boom stand with camera lens bracket rack
- industry microscope camera bracket lens holder focus mount 50mm 25mm fine focusing adjustable
- Focus mount bracket 84mm 25mm pole focus rack focusing block
- Single axis scale with Verticle cross reticle graticule
- Boom stand stereo microscope base focus bracket Pillar pole 32mm
- Grid pattern reticle graticule optic glass for eyepiece lens
- Diopter adjustable eyepiece DHWF20X for stereo microscope
- Diopter adjustable DHWF15X field view 16mm eyepiece mounting 30mm
- Diopter adjustable eyepiece lens DHWF30X magnification mounting 30mm
- Digital USB microscope HD High Definition 4.3inch LCD bracket base
- Boom stand microscope base E arm focus block Diameter 37mm pole arm
- Microscope stand arm bar Diameter 25mm
- Eyepiece lens HWF10X high eye point wide field view for stereo microscope
- lens eyepice WF20X wide field magnifincation 20
- WF15X wide angle field ocular eyepiece microscope lens
- wide field WF10X eye piece for stereo microscope
- wide field WF5X eyepiece for stereo microscope rubber cup
- Parrallel cross with gap optic glass reticle graticule
- Concentric circle plus cross reticle graticule optic glass
- Focus mount vertical type for track stand 76mm lifting unit focus rack
- microscope base track stand coarse adjustment focus rack 76mm
- microscope base vertical lifiting guide track stand fan ellipse base
- Focus mount and vertical track stand guide pole microscope accessories
- N adaptor focus rack 32mm post pole focus mount adaptor
- Coarse focus fine focusing mount adjustment focus rack unit 50mm25mm
- coarse focus fine focusing mount 76mm32mm focus bracket adjustment knob
- Focus bracket coarse fine adjustment knob focusing rack 76mm25mm
- 21V150W GX5.3 MR16 Dichronic reflector halogen bulb equipment lamp
- Biocular stero microscope 20X40X magnification two step objective turret
- Bright white LED bulb ring light for microscopes 60mm diameter
- Zone sectional brightness adjustable divisional control microscope lighting with 144LED
- Laboratory and Measuring and Observing and Testing Equipment illumination ring led light
- magnifier lamp changeable one len with 2D8D10D15D multi diopter
- Difference between digital microscope and stereo microscope
- ESD (Electro-Static discharge) and ESD20.20 standard
- dispersive spectrum of visible light and wave length
- Wordpress shortcodes
- Eyepiece reticle stage graticule
- USB microscope and spare parts
- digital microscope working together with computer
- Microscope accessories and spare parts
- coarse focus and fine focus adjustment focusing knob
- Application and purpose of stereo microscope
- focus rack
- Ring led light
- magnifier lamp
Eyepiece reticle stage graticule
eyepiece reticle/graticule patterns of Chutong in sizes to fit all microscopes and magnifiers,if you need any special size for your eyepiece,please send us the picture or drawing of eyepiece, then we design the reticle graticule suitable for you.
include scales for measuring linear dimensions, circles for estimating diameters and radii, and a protractor for angles. Scales can be calibrated by comparison with a stage graticule, supplied in convenient microscope slide format.
there is also another type reticle for objective,Stage graticules (also known as stage micrometers), supplied in a convenient microscope slide format, are used to calibrate microscope eyepiece graticules. Eyepiece graticules give a reasonably accurate gauge of viewed object sizes, but, owing to differences in the optical systems of different objectives and eyepieces, calibration is needed for accurate work. This is simply done by placing the stage graticule on the microscope stage and viewing it through the microscope. Comparision of the eyepiece graticule with the stage graticule enables either a correction factor to be calculated or, perhaps, in bespoke systems, the optical spacing to be adjusted to eliminate the magnification error.
Digital microscope connect to a computer via USB connector,Devices which connect to a computer require software to operate. Basic operation includes viewing the microscope image and recording “snapshots”.The more advanced digital microscope units have stands that hold the microscope and allow it to be racked up and down, similarly to standard optical microscopes. Calibrated movement in all three dimensions may be available
difference between a stereo microscope and a digital microscope is the magnification. With a stereo microscope the magnification is found by multiplying the lens magnification by the eyepiece magnification. Since the digital microscope does not have an eyepiece, the magnification cannot be found using this method. Instead the magnification for a digital microscope is found by how many times larger the sample is reproduced on the monitor. Therefore, the magnification will depend on the size of the monitor. The average digital microscope system, which has a 15″ monitor, would result in an average difference in magnification between an optical microscope and a digital microscope of about 40%. Thus the magnification number of a stereo microscope is usually 40% less than the magnification number of a digital microscope.
Since the digital microscope has the image projected directly on to the CCD camera, it is possible to have higher quality recorded images than with a stereo microscope. With the stereo microscope, the lenses are made for the optics of the eye. Attaching a CCD camera to a stereo microscope will result in an image that has compromises made for the eyepiece. Although the monitor image and recorded image may be of higher quality with the digital microscope, the application of the microscope may dictate which microscope is preferred.
digital microscope combined optic digital camera and computer
digital microscope is a variation of a traditional optical microscope that uses optics and a digital camera to output an image to a monitor, sometimes by means of software running on a computer. A digital microscope often has its own in-built LED light source, and differs from an optical microscope in that there is no provision to observe the sample directly through an eyepiece. Since the image is focussed on the digital circuit the entire system is designed for the monitor image. The optics for the human eye are omitted.
Summery: optic and digital camera combined with computer
Digital microscopes are commonly low price commercial microscopes designed for use with a computer, although advanced systems that do not require a separate computer